FIREWATCH - SEATTLE, WA
Responsibilities of the Laborer / Fire watch
- Watch out for fire hazards in the workplace while work is performed by the welders.
- Maintain the conditions and requirements stated on the safety permit.
- Keep flammable materials from ignition sources.
- In the event of fire, extinguish it immediately or turn a fire alarm on.
- Must be able to pass drug screening requirements.
- Must be able to stand up for 8+ hours per day.
- 50-60 hours per week.
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR RESUME THEN CALL MICHAEL BANGS 360-932-3951.
** NSC will provide OSHA 10 Maritime training to all eligible employees. **
NSC Technologies is dedicated to being the most trusted provider of innovative staffing solutions servicing the global Marine, Energy, Commercial and Industrial marketplace. We achieve long term, meaningful relationships by exceeding customer expectations and enhancing the quality of life for our employees. NSC Technologies is committed to community service and stewardship of customer resources.
**NSC TECHNOLOGIES offers Medical, Dental, Vision benefits and a 401k plan to ALL eligible employees*