Hourly Pay: $27 per hour. Work week: Monday-Friday 8-5pm. Weekly Pay!
Roles & Responsibilities
The primary responsibility of this position is to work as part of the Systems Integration team to provide modeling and drafting support for interface and data requirement engineers using in PTC Creo (3D) and Bentley Microstation (2D). This includes:
1. Generating and configuration management of 3D models and 2D drawings.
2. Supporting advanced authoring and linking capabilities between 3D models and other related objects within a Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) tool.
3. Preparing layouts for mechanical and electrical drawings, schematics, and system diagrams to include components and assemblies.
4. Work from rough sketches and specifications created by engineers.
5. Maintain individual CAD files and logs.
6. Work with a team of modelers, drafters, and engineers to satisfy detailed design requirements .
Active Government Secret Clearance -Detailed understanding of engineering drawings -Experience in design and drafting of mechanical and electrical products with Bentley Microstation -Experience in design and drafting of mechanical products with PTC Creo 3.0 or similar 3D software package -Detail oriented and experience with configuration management of data files -Experience with Microsoft Office Suite -Knowledge in Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerance (GD&T) -Knowledge with industry drafting standards (e.G., ASME Y14.38)
Equivalent 2D drafting tool experience comparable to Bentley Microstation -Equivalent 3D modeling tool experience comparable to PTC Creo -Experience in 3D Model transfer/conversion -Experience with working in DoD environment -Ability to communicate effectively both in writing and verbally -Ability to work as a team member and independently as required
Minimum of 6 years with HS diploma but prefer 2 years experience with AA Degree
Mechanical or Electrical Engineering degree not required
*Employment pending background check
Please reply to this ad by submitting your Resume
NSC Technologies is dedicated to being the most trusted provider of innovative staffing solutions servicing the global Marine, Energy, Commercial and Industrial marketplace. We achieve long term, meaningful relationships by exceeding customer expectations and enhancing the quality of life for our employees. NSC Technologies is committed to community service and stewardship of customer resources.
**NSC TECHNOLOGIES offers Medical, Dental, Vision benefits and a 401k plan to ALL eligible employees*
NSC Technologies has opportunities throughout the United States. Please visit our jobs page at http://jobs.Nsc-tech.Com
NSC Technologies is a drug free company.
NSC is an EOE AA/M/F/V/D