Class A Delivery Driver
This is a Long term position. The ideal candidate must be looking for a company to grow with!
Hourly Pay: $20 per hour. Work week: Monday-Friday 7am-5pm. Weekly Pay!
Responsibilities of the Delivery Driver
- Deliver materials by the time scheduled by your supervisor, validate directions, unload or assist in unloading material as required
- Accurately receives goods, verifies items against the record of shipment, and inspects condition
- Verify all material has been unloaded and placed at the delivery site, verify the customers signature on the delivery ticket, secure and return packing list(s)
Requirements of the Delivery Driver
CDL Drivers must have a clean driving record with no more than two moving violations in the past three years, no accidents in the last three years, drug and alcohol free.
- Must have Delivery Experience 1 year or more
- Must have Flatbed Experience
- Must have Forklift Experience - We will certify you
- NO Driving While License Suspended Within Last 4 Years
- No Reckless Driving based on State Specific Guidelines
- No DUI in last 7 years
*Employment pending background check
Please reply to this ad by submitting your Resume
NSC Technologies is dedicated to being the most trusted provider of innovative staffing solutions servicing the global Marine, Energy, Commercial and Industrial marketplace. We achieve long term, meaningful relationships by exceeding customer expectations and enhancing the quality of life for our employees. NSC Technologies is committed to community service and stewardship of customer resources.
**NSC TECHNOLOGIES offers Medical, Dental, Vision benefits and a 401k plan to ALL eligible employees*
NSC Technologies has opportunities throughout the United States. Please visit our jobs page at http://jobs.Nsc-tech.Com
NSC Technologies is a drug free company.
NSC is an EOE AA/M/F/V/D