Hourly Pay is $25 per hour. Work week: Monday-Friday 7: 30am-4pm OR 4pm-2am Monday-Thursday with OT available for both shift on weekends. 2nd shift also has a 15% shift differential. Weekly Pay!
Review machining processes to determine the best available method to fabricate parts with the greatest program, set-up, and machine efficiency. Assist operators with troubleshooting of program problems and/or program improvement to increase productivity. Evaluate set-ups, program cycles, wasted motion, wasted events, along with machine and process improvements. Solve problems related to operator error, machine error, maintenance problems, yield problems, etc. And generate ideas that help with factory flow, throughput, material cost saving, machine cost savings, etc.
Read, interpret, and work from engineering prints, drawings, sketches and models. Performs all programming assignments using own initiative. Ensure a safe working environment is set and maintained. Any other duties as required to support business needs.
- In-depth understanding of G code programming.
- Experience with Mastercam and Solid Works a plus
- 5+ year relevant experience in a manufacturing environment.
- US Citizen or Permanent Resident
- 3+ years of experience in 3 axis CNC Mill and/or Lathe Set-up
- Knowledge of GD&T
- Must be able to work on a team and communicate effectively
- Must be able to support tooling and setup procedures for G-Code programs
At NSC Technologies our company culture is strong! You work hard for us and in return we want to provide you with as many benefits and resources as we can:
- Competitive pay
- Medical Coverage
- Direct deposit or Global Cash Card
- Training and Career Growth Opportunities
- The chance to be a part of an amazing team
Please reply to this ad by submitting your Resume to Carole
Have questions? Call 325-513-6020
NSC Technologies is committed to connecting good people with good jobs!
NSC is an innovative staffing firm that specializes in placing qualified skilled, technical and professional talent in virtually any market. Our meticulous dedication to Quality and Safety is a testament to our success. We are The Staffing Experts!
NSC Technologies is a drug free company. NSC is an EOE AA/M/F/VHO/D.