Hourly Pay is $30 per hour. Work week: Monday-Friday 8am-5pm. Weekly Pay!
- Creation and modification of CNC programs that facilitate the machining of production parts to engineering design.
- Read, interpret, and work from engineering prints, drawings, sketches and models
- Analyze part designs to plan logical machining strategy.
- Verification of CNC programs using the appropriate software prior to production release.
- Performs all programming assignments using own initiative.
- Ensure a safe working environment is set and maintained.
- 3+ years experience in 3 axis CNC Programming using a recognized CAD/CAM system.
- Qualified in a related engineering discipline.
- Knowledge of GD&T
- Able to work on a team and communicate effectively
- Able to support tooling and setup procedures for G-Code programs
- Ability to meet all pre-employment qualifications.
At NSC Technologies our company culture is strong! You work hard for us and in return we want to provide you with as many benefits and resources as we can:
- Competitive pay
- Medical Coverage
- Direct deposit or Global Cash Card
- Training and Career Growth Opportunities
- The chance to be a part of an amazing team
Please reply to this ad by submitting your Resume to Carole
Have questions? Call 325-513-6020
NSC Technologies is committed to connecting good people with good jobs!
NSC is an innovative staffing firm that specializes in placing qualified skilled, technical and professional talent in virtually any market. Our meticulous dedication to Quality and Safety is a testament to our success. We are The Staffing Experts!
NSC Technologies is a drug free company. NSC is an EOE AA/M/F/VHO/D.