First and Second Shifts $17 per hour. Work week: Monday-Friday 7: 30am-4pm OR 4pm-2am Monday-Thursday with OT available for both shift on weekends. 2nd shift also has a 15% shift differential. Weekly Pay!
- Responsible for maintaining production according to job standards
- Read, interpret, Blue Prints
- Communicates quality concerns (visual and dimensional) immediately to the set-up person and/or department supervisor.
- Ensure a safe working environment is set and maintained.
- Responsible for understanding and following set-up and/or department supervisor instruction on job quality (i.E. Critical dimension, visual, tool wear, machine load).
- Any other duties as required to support business needs.
- Knowledge of GD&T
- Mathematical Skills
- US Citizen or Permanent Resident
- 1+ years experience in operating CNC Mills and/ or Lathes
- Must be able to work on a team and communicate effectively
NSC TECHNOLOGIES CARES!
At NSC Technologies our company culture is strong! You work hard for us and in return we want to provide you with as many benefits and resources as we can:
- Competitive pay
- Medical Coverage
- Direct deposit or Global Cash Card
- Training and Career Growth Opportunities
- The chance to be a part of an amazing team
Please reply to this ad by submitting your Resume to Carole
Have questions? Call 325-513-6020
NSC Technologies is committed to connecting good people with good jobs!
NSC is an innovative staffing firm that specializes in placing qualified skilled, technical and professional talent in virtually any market. Our meticulous dedication to Quality and Safety is a testament to our success. We are The Staffing Experts!
NSC Technologies is a drug free company. NSC is an EOE AA/M/F/VHO/D.