Assemblers - SMT equipment/Material
This is a 2nd shift ONLY!
Hourly Pay is $17 per hour DOE. Work week: Monday-Friday 3: 30am-1am. Weekly Pay!
Performs a variety of tasks ranging from repetitive to non-repetitive production assembly operations on printed circuit card assemblies.
- Ability to work from diagrams and drawings, make initial layouts, and use hand and/or power tools.
- May conduct quality inspections on processing line in accordance with quality specifications.
- May disassemble, modify, rework, reassemble, and test production or prototype assemblies and subassemblies according to specifications.
- Expected to read and comprehend assembly parts lists, assembly drawings and any related reference documentation.
- Builds in accordance with IPC-610 (and other) quality standards. Troubleshooting of process parameters to improve yield.
- The SMT Operator will set up the screen printer, SMT pick and place machine, and reflow ovens to insure all quality aspects for all assembly projects are being met.
- This is for 2nd shift.
- 3 years of experience with Surface Mount Technology (SMT) equipment. (Must be listed on resume)
- 3 years of experience working with SMT material. (Must be listed on resume)
- Must be able to work 2nd shift, 3: 30pm to 1am
- IPC-610 Certified IPC Specialist
- J-STD-001 Certified IPC Specialist
- NASA Certifications
- Knowledge of flow line assembly
- One year experience in IPC-610 and/or J-STD-001 soldering Demonstrated printed circuit knowledge and experience
- Experienced with working in an Electro Static Discharge (ESD) environment Good written and oral communication skills
- Good computer skills with ability to work from electronic work instructions
- Experienced with working with hand tools used in building circuit card assemblies
- Experienced working with a microscope
NSC TECHNOLOGIES CARES!
At NSC Technologies our company culture is strong! You work hard for us and in return we want to provide you with as many benefits and resources as we can:
- Competitive pay
- Medical Coverage
- Direct deposit or Global Cash Card
- Training and Career Growth Opportunities
- The chance to be a part of an amazing team
Please reply to this ad by submitting your Resume to Carole
Have questions? Call 325-513-6020
NSC Technologies is committed to connecting good people with good jobs!
NSC is an innovative staffing firm that specializes in placing qualified skilled, technical and professional talent in virtually any market. Our meticulous dedication to Quality and Safety is a testament to our success. We are The Staffing Experts!
NSC Technologies is a drug free company. NSC is an EOE AA/M/F/VHO/D.