Assemblers - Level II
This is a 2nd shift ONLY!
Hourly Pay is $17 per hour DOE. Work week: Monday-Friday 3: 30am-1am. Weekly Pay!
Uses microscope to verify correct part placement and orientation, manually align parts before soldering and perform post reflow inspection and touchup.
- Able to identify and touch up poor wetted solder joints, solder voids / insufficient solder, solder shorts/ bridges, misaligned parts / leads, tombstoned and or billboarded components and any out solder defects that may occur during the SMT operation.
- Must be able to read instructions and identify standard SMT components.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment where some overtime may be required.
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time and focus on tedious tasks.
- Must have basic computer skills and have the ability to use several windows based programs as part of your daily routine.
- Ability to work under a microscope for long periods of time to perform inspection / solder repair.
- Must be able to read and interpret assembly drawings.
- Strong communication and organizational skills and ability to work in a team oriented environment.
- Must have a minimum of 1 year of experience with touch up working on an SMT line.
- Candidate will be rejected if this isn' t listed out on the resume.
- Must be able to solder
- Must be willing to work 330 pm to 1am.
- Experience working in a LEAN Manufacturing environment
- Strong leadership, mentoring and training aptitude
- IPC610 Certification
- IPC JSTD001 Certification
NSC TECHNOLOGIES CARES!
At NSC Technologies our company culture is strong! You work hard for us and in return we want to provide you with as many benefits and resources as we can:
- Competitive pay
- Medical Coverage
- Direct deposit or Global Cash Card
- Training and Career Growth Opportunities
- The chance to be a part of an amazing team
Please reply to this ad by submitting your Resume to Carole
Have questions? Call 325-513-6020
NSC Technologies is committed to connecting good people with good jobs!
NSC is an innovative staffing firm that specializes in placing qualified skilled, technical and professional talent in virtually any market. Our meticulous dedication to Quality and Safety is a testament to our success. We are The Staffing Experts!
NSC Technologies is a drug free company. NSC is an EOE AA/M/F/VHO/D.