This is a 1st shift ONLY!
Hourly Pay is $15 per hour. Work week: Monday-Friday 6am-3: 30pm. Weekly Pay!
Performs a variety of tasks ranging from repetitive to non-repetitive production assembly operations on electronic and/or printed circuit card assemblies.
- Ability to work from diagrams and drawings, makes initial layouts, and uses hand and/or power tools.
- Expected to read and comprehend assembly parts list, assembly drawings and any related reference documentation.
- Material handling including loading and unloading of components into handling fixtures.
- Inspection of work in process to IPC610/ JSTD001 standards.
- One year experience in conformal coating of printed circuit boards is a must
- Experienced with working in an Electro Static Discharge (ESD) environment
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Good computer skills with ability to work from electronic work instructions
- Demonstrated printed circuit knowledge and experience
- Experienced with working with hand tools
- Experienced working with a microscope
Experienced in PC soldering
NSC TECHNOLOGIES CARES!
At NSC Technologies our company culture is strong! You work hard for us and in return we want to provide you with as many benefits and resources as we can:
- Competitive pay
- Medical Coverage
- Direct deposit or Global Cash Card
- Training and Career Growth Opportunities
- The chance to be a part of an amazing team
Please reply to this ad by submitting your Resume
Have questions? Call Andria at 478 461 5275
NSC Technologies is committed to connecting good people with good jobs!
NSC is an innovative staffing firm that specializes in placing qualified skilled, technical and professional talent in virtually any market. Our meticulous dedication to Quality and Safety is a testament to our success. We are The Staffing Experts!
NSC Technologies is a drug free company. NSC is an EOE AA/M/F/VHO/D.