Pay Range: $25hr - $29hr, DOE.
- Must be able to trouble shoot and repair basic aircraft systems.
- Perform scheduled and un-scheduled maintenance and repair of mechanical, electrical and powerplant systems.
- Provides technical support for engineers working in a research or design/development environment.
- Performs a variety of non-standardized assignments of moderate complexity.
- Selects and adapts standard procedures or equipment.
- Receives initial instructions, equipment requirements and guidance from supervisor or other engineering personnel.
- Must have or be able to obtain DoD Top Secret clearance.
- Must be willing to work a flexible work schedule that may include extended shifts, holidays, and weekends and support on call status for 24 hours-a-day, 7 days-a-week, 365 days a year.
- Ability to understand and follow basic instructions and guidelines.
- Able to determine time, place and sequence of operations or action to be taken.
- Must have FAA Airframe and Powerplant License.
- 8 years experience or Bachelors Degree and 6 years experience.
- Must pass pre-employment screening.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $25.00 to $29.00 /hour
- Aircraft Maintenance: 8 years
- A&P License